Control of up to 8 robots by one controller.
High throughput can be achieved by using the Delta robot, more than 200 cycle/min per robot
Robot control integrated in the NJ Robotics controller Control of up to 8 robots by one controller.
The combination of high performance servo motors with the kinematics of Delta robots, allows you to achieve the maximum Throughput in your Pick & Place applications.
The NJ Robotics controller is able to keep control of all motion devices in the machine, including single axis, simple groups of axes and robot control, by providing independent or synchronized movements.
Advanced robotics functionality integrated in the NJ machine controller fully operates up to 8 robots within 2 msec. This system responds to the most demanding Pick & Place applications even at variable conveyor speed conditions.
The latest control algorithms developed in the NJ reduce vibrations. These ensure the smoothest TCP trajectories when handling the required products at higher through-put.
Learn More About The NJ Machine Controller >
• Possibility of overriding the robot’s trajectory while already synchronized with the conveyor.
• This function allows pre-defined patterns (as shown by the figure on the right) to be reproduced on the robot’s trajectory and applied to the desired product
• Combined with the Omron’s new FH vision system, patterns captured with a camera can immediately be generated on the robot’s trajectory giving the user complete flexibility on the manufacturing process
• Possibility to manage up to 16 diferent tools per robot
• Rotation around the TCP - Tool Center Point - varies from a range of diverse easily programmable options adjusting to the application... i.e. shortest path, fixed directions, etc.